A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

LLL

Live Every moment, Laugh Everyday, Love Beyond Words

Monday, February 27, 2012

Panic Attack

Had a panic attack this morning. Nothing seemed to trigger it. I was just sitting on the ottoman, playing with Maddie on her floor mat. Thats when I felt the heat. It crept up my back and over my shoulders. My heart was pounding and I started pouring sweat. I took my medicine but it takes time to work. Good thing Maddie was content playing so I could focus on not flipping out in front of her. (worst fear, btw... having an anxiety attack alone with Maddie) I sat with my head between my legs and just breathed as best I could. Id say it lasted about 15 minutes start to finish.
I had a lot cleaning and little things planned to get done today, but now Im totally exhausted. Maybe a shower & a nap will help. Now if only Maddie would go to sleep... I could get started.