A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

LLL

Live Every moment, Laugh Everyday, Love Beyond Words

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Crazy Dreams

I had a dream last night that someone, I dont even know/remember who... was "baby sitting" Maddie and I asked where she was going to sleep. The person replied, "Between the two of us"... (now that its starting to come back to me, I remember it being a couple.) I was crushed but knew that I couldnt do anything about it if I HAD to leave her with someone. I came back, and my sweet baby was just fine. Sleeping on a huge bed (had to be bigger than California kind size in my dream) I remember climbing in bed and falling asleep next to her. Of course I ended up waking up in my own bed, her in her crib and a pounding in my chest. I hate dreams like that.