A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

LLL

Live Every moment, Laugh Everyday, Love Beyond Words

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Who has the time for nail polish? | BabyCenter

'via Blog this'

Jade is the new black by OPI



I know I dont. I have attempted to paint my nails 5 different times today. I officially give up. We are going to the park and I wanted to have some pretty nails for my flip flops. Im going to attempt it one more time. 


Some of my favorite shades include "Jade is the new Black" by OPI... I got this color right before I had Maddie when I got my last pedicure. It looked so adorable on my little toes. And of course, EVERY girl loves red! I think Ill go with that today, if Im even able to pain them! Im not even going to worry about my finger nails... because as soon as I start them, I know Maddie will wake up and need me. 
To all you ladies out there who like nicely manicured nails and going to the salon isn't in the budget... like me... try a few of these things. 

    A fast drying nail polish for us Moms on the go is your best bet. One of my fave brands is the Diamond Shine! (above) Im no beauty major or anything like that. Im just an average girl who knows what she likes and has found some great, cheap, easy fixes for your everyday "girly" problems. _______________________________________________________And look what I managed to do! I found my fastest drying polish and went to town! Maddie stayed asleep JUST long enough for them to dry! Whoopie! Didn't get to the lotion yet, so my tattoo looks a little faded! Oops.



     
  • First, Some really good  scrub and lotion/body butter to get those feel nice and smooth.
  • Trim up those nails and cut back the cuticles for a clean look.
  • Now polish to impress!
    Depending on the color, you may need only 1 coat.