A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

LLL

Live Every moment, Laugh Everyday, Love Beyond Words

Friday, March 9, 2012

Rocking in my chair

Sitting here in the living room.. listening to Today's Country music on TV & relaxing after today. Think I've earned it to be honest. Maddies in her pack n play having a good ol time. Which is awesome since she was so fussy earlier. Gah!
We went to eat with Steve & Ricky. She was just fine & had some of her bottle.
Here she is on the table with Daddy... Kickstand is an awesome Burger Bar. I only had Mozarella Sticks, but I did take a bite of Steve's "Cuban" burger. AMAZING! Burger, Ham, Cheese & Garlic Mayo... It was realllllly good.

But once we got to Nanny's she lost it.
Here she is BEFORE her hissy fit...


I have never heard her scream like that... not even when she got her shots. Nanny was so worried her hands were shaking, trying to calm her down. We ended up leaving then. Wanted to stay longer but Maddie was just too fussy. And to top it off... our baby swing went kaput! Wtf. No fair. Now we gotta but a new one. Thank goodness we just got our taxes back. Steve should be home soon. I miss him. Yes I just saw him a few hours ago but I love him :) hooray for the weekend.. even though I'm a stay at home mom (SAHM) it will be nice to spend some time with the family.




Meg

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4