A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

LLL

Live Every moment, Laugh Everyday, Love Beyond Words

Friday, March 30, 2012

Job Update

Well, I did it. I got a job. GO Megan, GO Megan.

I had an interview on Wednesday at a big medical company. They sell supplies to hospitals and medical offices. (casting, splinting, compression hosiery, etc) Ill be working in the customer service department taking phone/email orders. My friend Kari works there and got me the interview! I am so thankful for her! I cant wait to start, however, Im not looking forward to Maddie going to daycare.

I was excited up until tonight. My Grandma isn't be too supportive and its really bothering me. All she keeps saying are negative comments. "You dont know how a daycare will take care of Maddie. You dont know what kind of people they are. I hate that you have to put her in a nursery. But I guess you do what you have to. "

If she's that concerned about where Maddie will be staying, why doesn't she offer to watch her?.. instead of making me feel like a bad Mother. I dont expect her to offer, but you'd think she would if she was this upset about it. But whatever...

I dont want to live with my in-laws forever. Don't get me wrong, I love them. But theres nothing like your own home. NOTHING.
I just wish Nanny was a little more supportive in my venture to support my family ... by any means necessary.

It all boils down to taking care of my daughter and being able to provide for her and Steve, the way he does. Pulling my own weight is important to me. Ive worked since I was 15 years old and have really only been out of work maybe a total of 6 months since then... so its all I know.

I did find an in-home daycare on the way to my new job. The lady seems amazing and her references couldnt say enough good things about her. We're going to visit her home next week. From what I can tell from google street view, her house is really nice. I know this doesnt determine how she will care for my baby, but it helps ease my mind slightly.

Wish my luck in our new start to building a new life with our new addition... !