A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

LLL

Live Every moment, Laugh Everyday, Love Beyond Words

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Will you take the pledge?




     Ain't this the truth! Don't get me wrong here. I LOVE her cause and what she stands for.. BUT.. these commercials could make one unstable person commit suicide. Its awful. The song on the commercial, "arms of an angel" have been played at many a funerals and I think they could've gone with another theme song. Just my opinion though. 
   I have to change the channel every time this one comes on because it just breaks my heart. I worked with animals for a 4 years and some change. I worked with rescue groups, foster fur parents, and your standard primary veterinary practice. I learned a lot and saw a whole lot more than I wanted to. This too is another reason why Im losing faith in humanity. The horror and torture animals go through everyday is unnecessary and cruel. 
     So please, donate whatever you can (towels, food, crates, beds, cat scratch towers, toys, medications, vaccines, etc.) call animal control/rescue groups when you see or know about any animal abuse what so ever. There are many resources out there that can help you get these animals out of the hands or murderers and animal abusers. Click on this super cute pup and take the pledge with ASPCA!



Will You Fight for Them? Take the Pledge.

I support the ASPCA in its steadfast commitment to end animal cruelty. I will do all that is possible to help the animals in my community live happy, healthy lives.
To the that end, I pledge to: 
- Learn to recognize animal cruelty.
- Report animal cruelty. 
- Set a good example for others.
- Fight for the passage of anti-cruelty laws.
- Receive emails from the ASPCA so I can be informed of the latest animal welfare news.