A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

LLL

Live Every moment, Laugh Everyday, Love Beyond Words

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A little update...

What's been going on!
Sunday, the whole fam damily came over! I had no idea.. it all just kind of developed as the morning went on. I woke up AFTER Steve did... got Maddie changed & fed.. then thats when I hear them... the boys. Ethan & Ryan are playing Wii. Well, its more like fighting over who plays the Wii first. So I go downstairs (still havent brushed my teeth or washed my face yet) and Jenn & Jim were out in the garage with Steve & his parents. Okay. Cool.
Then thats what I smell it, boiling water. It just has that smell ya know? Okay. Cool. Someones cooking.. Im hungry. Then Kristina calls and shes only minutes away!
Wow... Talk about a full house!
Steve, Me, Maddie, Jenn, Jim, Ryan, Ethan, Taylor, Kristina, Kaitlyn, Caleb, Dana & Butch!


We ended up having hot dogs and mac n cheese :) Who doesnt love hot dogs and mac n cheese!! Thats what I thought.


Maddie & Kaitlyn were having a good ol' time in their high chairs! **Taylor was complaining that she couldnt get on facebook, so we showed her how babies do facebook!


I call this one, "friend request - denied"

And here is Maddie passed out after a very big bottle. 

After everyone left, around 4 or so... I was FINALLY able to pass Maddie off to Steve so I could take a shower. Dont get me wrong, I love all of my family... but Id just rather have a shower before I see everyone! Haha!

Monday, my nephew was born. Ethan Tilino Gray. I woke up to Steve telling me Michellei was 4cms dilated and on her way to labor and delivery! Steve headed to work but decided to take a half day, so we could be there for Jesse at the hospital. She wasn't in labor very long and around 4:20pm, Ethan was born! Maddie was there to meet her new cousin. :) 
I am so proud of Jesse for keeping it together while his girlfriend gave birth to his first born, a son. 

Michellei Jesse & Ethan

Ethan Tilino Gray 8lbs 3oz & tons of curly black hair!

Proud Auntie Meg
Cousin Ethan and Cousin Maddie


Maddie, Me, Ethan & my brother Jesse (21)

Tuesday, this is what I woke up to in the kitchen.

Steve's parents dogs had gotten into the pantry and destroyed 2 brand new loaves of bread!
So that prompted me to sweep the entire kitchen, clean the counters, the stove. I dusted the whole downstairs living room and sprayed down all the furniture with WonderPet.
It smelled AMAZING down there :)
And I felt accomplished.. even though I had already cleaned our bathroom, upstairs living room, bedroom and gotten a good amount of laundry done.
Being productive is so much better than lounging on the couch. I just need that little umph of motivation from time to time... or, one of the greatest inventions.. 
5 hour energy!
Courtesy of the BP right down the road


Wednesday, today.. I had planned to go visit Ethan and my Nanny, but Im not feeling so good today. I definitely think Im catching something.. and I really dont want to pass it to my baby, let alone a newborn! I could tell Nanny was disappointed when I told her. She even called me back to tell me she had bought me a Moby Wrap.. trying to entice me to feel better I think. Shes so silly. 

More to come...