A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

LLL

Live Every moment, Laugh Everyday, Love Beyond Words

Friday, March 30, 2012

Ginny got her braces off

Look at my beautiful cousin!
Just got her braces off sporting an amazing smile.
So happy for you Ginny!!! 
I love you so much and am so glad that we are as close as we are. 
You are one of the most wonderful person I have ever known. 
You have a heart of gold and a good head on your shoulders.
I want nothing but the best for you and hope that you always
strive to be the best (I know you will) 

I remember when I was 14 and thinking about how awesome its
going to be to take you to concerts when you were older.
Of course, back then, it was Backstreet Boys!
*smh*
Drive you around and take you shopping. All that good stuff!

Anyway, I know how you can be so bashful so I dont want to 
embarrass you!

Love love love you.. Oh and here's a picture just for you!
Maddie with the bunny you gave her!
          

She loves it!
Nommed on its ears the whole way home.