A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

LLL

Live Every moment, Laugh Everyday, Love Beyond Words

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

AssholeBaby - The Shit Has Hit The Man

AssholeBaby - The Shit Has Hit The Man:  'via Blog this'


I am addicted to this website. I found it on Baby Center and I love it.
It's basically a blog written by a first time dad and all that comes along with it.
It's written very UN-politically correct, and shouldn't be read by anyone who doesn't have a sense of humor. I have read every post and I'm an administrator on his "parenting forum for parents who don't like parenting forums"

Check it and enjoy some funny ass shit that he talks about... but please do take it with a grain of salt.

Here's one of my favorite posts

Baby Itinerary