A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

LLL

Live Every moment, Laugh Everyday, Love Beyond Words

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hit After Hit

I leave after 1 or so,  to go take my drug test. Of course it's all the way across town, off WT Harris Blvd. I had an idea of where it was, but wrote down MapQuest directions just to be safe.

Almost halfway there, I realized I left the paperwork they'd need. So Dana met me at the Target so I wouldn't have to drive all the way back home. As Im driving, I feel that I may have missed the building, so I call the office. She tells me to turn around. So I did, but I knew this wasn't the right way to go. Im extremely frustrated at this point. Maddie is screaming in the backseat because she's hungry and wont take a cold bottle.

Then I get an email from my new manager to plan on starting the 16th, instead of the 9th. No problem. So I call Laura to let her know Maddie wouldn't be starting at her daycare until then, and she drops a huge bomb on me.


She got a surprise visit from the state and they have shut her down. There is a hairline crack in the retaining wall in the back yard. So that's why. Its going to cost $3k to fix it and they just dont have the money. She may rent an apartment temporarily, while its getting fixed and inspected. Talk about a huge blow. I am so devastated. I was so excited that Maddie would be with someone like her, and now that might not be a possibility. I am feeling defeated to say the least :(

Found this Meme on babycenter and it fits my day perfectly...
Oh so true!