A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

LLL

Live Every moment, Laugh Everyday, Love Beyond Words

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Solid Foods Quiz | Supported Sitter Milestone | Gerber

Solid Foods Quiz | Supported Sitter Milestone | Gerber:

'via Blog this'

So I think we're ready. Ive already started giving you solids, but this little quiz just confirms that my big girl is ready to go.

What we've tried so far:

Rice Cereal - hated it & it made her extremely constipated
Bananas - Loved them!
Squash - Made faces as if she didn't like it, but ate every single bite!

Next we have Carrots, Pears, & Peaches to try. I am so excited and so proud that my big girl is eating real foods now! She seemed to be so board with bottles and formula. Pedi suggested I wait until 5 months for Rice Cereal and 6 months for veggies. But I thought that mothers intuition was strong and went with me gut.. And Im so very glad that I did.


Here are a few pics of her enjoying some tasty treats.
SQUASH

                   

Bananas
                    

  

Rice Cereal