A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

LLL

Live Every moment, Laugh Everyday, Love Beyond Words

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Woman allegedly texting while driving with infant on lap arrested in Torrance - LA Daily News

Woman allegedly texting while driving with infant on lap arrested in Torrance - LA Daily News:

Absolutely unacceptable. And that shirt she's wearing? WTF.
Its people like her that make me loose my faith in humanity day by day.

My best friend in middle school had 2 older sisters. By the time we were 13, her oldest sister had a baby, Emily. My friends mom would drive around in her van, baby in her lap. It blew my mind and I hated to ever ride with her.

This woman deserves to lose her children in my opinion. Place them with other family members of foster care, with people who will love, care for them, and keep them safe.