A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

LLL

Live Every moment, Laugh Everyday, Love Beyond Words

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Crazy Dreams & Plans for the day

I always have some crazy, effed up dreams.
The only part of my dreams that I remember from last night.... involved a wreck.
2 trailers. Not tractor-trailers, but 2 single wide trailer homes were going down the street, with a pick-up right behind. The first trailer slammed on breaks, in turn having the 2nd one slam and smush completely into the first, making the pick-up truck push both trailers down the street. Funny thing was, all occupants popped right out and started walking down the street. But I wasnt seeing this out of my current living room window, but my Mom's house window.

Crazy stuff I tell ya'.  I am always having crazy dreams.

Another one from last week, was about a girl Im not particularly fond of. We will call her 5. Well, 5 was wanting to be my friend and get closer to me and my husband. Im not stupid and could see right past her fake facade... in my dream she was every where I was, begging for my friendship, doting on MY husband. After a while, I couldn't take anymore, so I beat her ass. I woke up so angry. I mean, I was angry for a few hours after waking up. That definitely isn't healthy.

.....................................

Today, Im going to try and take my drug test again. After the total catastrophe from yesterday, I am NOT looking forward to going. I am glad that Jenn is going to watch Maddie so I dont have that stress along with trying to find this place. (Steve gave me great directions, but it doesnt change the fact that I am directionally challenged.) Jenn is super excited to watch her and that makes me really happy.

......................................

I have yet to find another daycare, or option for Maddie while Laura gets her infraction corrected. I am so nervous and bothered by the whole thing, that Im stressing out even more. Right when I was getting comfortable with Laura, I have to up and find someone else to care for my precious darling girl. Ive contacted a few other in-home day cares that Im going to tour today and tomorrow (if they're open) and at least have a backup until Laura is up and running again. Wish me luck!!!

If only we could just win the lottery, we wouldnt have to worry about anything!
Only in my dreams, right?