A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

LLL

Live Every moment, Laugh Everyday, Love Beyond Words

Friday, April 13, 2012

How Im going to get rich!

Maddie has been eating solids, well... purees for a few weeks now. She is doing great with them, but of course she makes a mess. I have some of the cutest bibs and burp cloths & now they are stained from all the green beans, carrots & squash.

So here's my invention....

Baby Food Colored Bibs...

Army Green color for your green foods.
Autumn Orange for your carrots, squash, sweet 'taters... and so on.

Once I can get my hands on some fabric, patterns and Dana's sewing machine.. Im going to attempt to make Maddie some bibs.

We shall see how they go.
After googling some bib ideas... I could attempt to crochet one first. Couldn't be hard.

Will keep all you non-blog reading people updated!